THANKS

janessa&tammie and my nicenice angel, Stella((:
for the cookies(:

Janessa&Tammie:
Rly, this's the largest cookie i've ever eaten... hah ;D thanks!

Stella:
You're the nicest angel ever!!~ tyvm!

Finally after 3terms, I've passed LangArts. Omg, feel so high now... Feeling like I'm on drugs. Rly, I could have done better. A lot a lot better...

Chinese - 57%(fail)
Geography - 58%(fail)
LangArts Paper 1 - (19/30) + (14/25) = 33/55
Science - 68%(last in class)
History - 58%(fail)
LangArts Paper 2 - (20/30) + (15/20) = 35/50
Maths - 60%(min. pass)
----------
Humanities - 58%
LangArts - 64.8%
----------
failed - 2 subj./5 subj.
----------


Some people might think that my skin's damn thick, writing all these failures on my blog. Actually, I don't put it here to show how lousy I am or how well i did. It's there with some "significance". It's like a... place to put down my marks, and to remind me of my poor performance and also to be seen as a "motivation" for me to work harder next time round. I'm not sure if it'll work, but hopefully, it will.

It's really very disappointing to see a failing mark for chinese. Really... couldn't believe it when I got my results back. I mean. I actually FAILED Chinese? The subject that used to be my best? Damn saddening... Perhaps I wasn't careful enough? Perhaps I wasn't paying attention to the question? Perhaps... I just feel like failing. Nah. I'm not so dumb...

Geography... I expected a pass. I was so longing for a 60%, just a teeeny weeeeny 30/50. Damn. I couldn't manage to get it. I lost to the paper. By a pathetic little one mark, which i s'posed, pulled the whole class's msg down. But still, 104 got the lowest msg, which means, the class's performance's the best in the cohort. Anyway, whats the use going around telling people that your class's the best in Geography when you yourself got the last in class? Stupid right?

For LangArts Paper one, i almost failed the compo. Lols. Don't like unseen prose either... anyway, I MANAGED TO PASS LANGARTS! ~

Umm... Kind of expected a low grade for Science. Didn't have much hope. Tho I studied like crazy before the exam, really couldn't help stop thinking of nainai. Seriously speaking, I almost fell asleep during the exam. OMG luh... Anyway, what's over's over. No use bragging bout how much you'll get if somethings didn't happen.. yea?

Dang. History... I can only say I've tried my best already. If this's really what I get in the end, so be it.

Math's damn careless. I DID NOT READ THE QUESTION... didnt answer the question at all.. the anwers are like.. so freaking off luh =.=lll
----------

Don't want to talk bout exams already. gives me headaches... arh... tmr's....
the duno wad inter-class games or wad shit. sure lose de la... my arms and legs are aching like siao... cos of ytd=.= haiz... wish me goodluck and I'll wish you goodluck XD bleh...

EVERYONE JIAYOU! MUST WIN KAY? 104104104104104104....

- bring class tee and sport shoes
- reach tennis court by 7.50am

umm...
SEC FOURS/FIVES, JIAYOU FOR O LEVELS!
KangYao, HuiChen, ZhiYang, KaiKai((:

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM