14 x 5 = 70h

70h in school. Nothing luh. everyone jiayou!(:

Dear -Hat3, tagger on my blog, ashamed of your own name or what? I've changed, in case you don't know, I don't hate people anymore. Show your name. I will not hate you. Relax. I won't delete away your tags anyway. This is my blog alright? Reply me. Tell me your name.

some questions for you:
1. Are you really that childish enough to tag those kind of things?
2. I? Crybaby? I'm 13, almost 14. I know my limits. I don't vent my frustrations by yelling and shouting and violence. I wont resort into suicidal too. Unlike some people....
3. Don't like my face? Aww... Jealous yea?
4. Can I laugh at you? Some worm who like to hide here hide there. Afraid that I'll take a chopper and appear at your doorstep to chop you into pieces is it?
5. Any suggestions for me to change? tskkk... Change yourself first...
6. Is it because you have nothing better to do thats why you tagged?

Please, dear
-Hat3, hate for all you want. You'll grow old very fast... then become... cough... hah(:

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM