finally.. THE HOLIDAYS...
Rehearsal
29/10: 1400-1600
31/10: 1600-1700
Actual Performance
1/11: 0800-2200
Stall
6/11
after these. then is the ACTUAL holiday... But no matter what, everyone lets jiayou okay? heh(: && Alicia, please finish cropping!! Faster!!
btw, I'll be acting as the drunkard... Heh(: No Problem luh! Peacepeace =D (I'll give it my best. Everyone too okay?)
lol.. flipped open the report book...
Promotion Status: Promoted to Sec 2
PHEWWWWWWWW~
lol.. i so scared...just cos i din put in 100% in ALLLLLLL quizes/tests/exams.. go zhuang qiang le luhh!!! omg... next year de 26/10/07 i will not be so scared. common sense lor.. work hard now, work hard tmr, word hard everyday, won't have to worry so much alrdy mahh... as in mug, study, 读书... lol...
vv easily pissed nowadays... esp this week... sry people if i suddenly siaosiao... lol...
:: I just want to be a 乖孩子. & I really don't want to stay at home for the whole of November and December. Hope you understand.
Rehearsal
29/10: 1400-1600
31/10: 1600-1700
Actual Performance
1/11: 0800-2200
Stall
6/11
after these. then is the ACTUAL holiday... But no matter what, everyone lets jiayou okay? heh(: && Alicia, please finish cropping!! Faster!!
btw, I'll be acting as the drunkard... Heh(: No Problem luh! Peacepeace =D (I'll give it my best. Everyone too okay?)
lol.. flipped open the report book...
Promotion Status: Promoted to Sec 2
PHEWWWWWWWW~
lol.. i so scared...just cos i din put in 100% in ALLLLLLL quizes/tests/exams.. go zhuang qiang le luhh!!! omg... next year de 26/10/07 i will not be so scared. common sense lor.. work hard now, work hard tmr, word hard everyday, won't have to worry so much alrdy mahh... as in mug, study, 读书... lol...
vv easily pissed nowadays... esp this week... sry people if i suddenly siaosiao... lol...
:: I just want to be a 乖孩子. & I really don't want to stay at home for the whole of November and December. Hope you understand.