4h sitting under direct sunlight.

1h aiming volleyballs into the basketball net.

5h non stop of "sun-tanning".

HEY! I'M GETTING BLACK!

OMG luh. Stop laughing. Its not funny kay... I feel so sad kay? Black is not a nice skin tone anyone wants... Haiz... over shot... Umm.. But then...

I'm so glad to know a new friend X.x

ta-da...

yes. Can guess...

she is...

she is...

a netballer ;D

she is...

she is...

a one-ten-er ;D

she is...

she is...

J-O-E-Y((:

heh... 你好你好,I'm WeiTing. Nice to meet you.

coughcough.

GRATS ONE-OH-FOUR!! Captainsball plate 1st, cup 2nd!
GRATS ONE-OH-EIGHT!! Cup 1st, plate 3nd!

umm.. 4h in the tennis court... watching people play pickleball. blablabla... 我失败了... aiyo... so sian luh... bleh~ GRATS ALYSSA!! woo~ won the pickleball cup de 1st! yeayea~ and JIEYI!! Woo~ won the cup de... 3rd?? umm.. good game. good game =D

then.. 1h at the bball court. cannot find bball, so used volleyball.. sry v-ballers.. haiz... bleh... but my shooting improved((: yeaa~ but still cannot shoot from half court. Not enough strength... loser luh...

oh crap... 15/10's ZiQi's birthday... SORRY I FORGOT... QI, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! hope you don't mind... haiz...

today's Jacklyn's birthday... JIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! heee((:

tmr's Amanda's birthday... HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!

fri going fss... jacklyn's school.. hope to see her leii... haiz...

really goodgood day((: i got my "ankle tan line!" woo~ haha!

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM