Truths.

Truths.

1. I reflect almost everyday.

2. I love things organized, especially time. (you better don't ever cancel any meeting if decided)

3. I love NYJF.

4. I love banana milk. It makes me happy.

5. I love math, but somehow I can't even pass -.-

6. I want to be a PI/A. (if you know what I mean)

7. I don't hate anyone. Everyone's adorable in their own ways.

8. Reading chinese novels makes me happy B)

9. When I was young, I drowned.

10. I almost got knocked down by a motorcycle today.

11. I nosebleed very often.

12. I am forgetful. I can't even remember what happened on my birthday this year + all happy moments in Primary school + whatever happened before March 2010.

13. I have a sister 14 years younger than me.

14. I love to go tuition (Y)

15. Playing my guitar stirs up some times that I treasure alot.

16. I buy clothes that I don't wear, bags that I won't carry.

17. I love singing but my voice CMI. ): Currently listening to 断点-张敬轩

18. If I want to help you, don't try to stop me.

19. I want to learn piano. But when I try to play, I start to hate the piano.

20. I want to fly. I have dreams of myself going forward in the speed of light. Thats why I love rollercoasters too.

21. Because I reflect a lot, I will want to know the reason you say things about me.

22. I don't go about thinking about lost friendships. It just means that you've moved on, happier.

23. I had serious stage fright (I'm not kidding)

24. I hate to be alone. I seriously hate it. Maybe I need to reflect.

25. I know not because I need to know, but I need to know.

26. If there's no need to know, I will not want to know.

27. I don't know what I'll do if not for TomMyRobBinSonSale <3

28. I don't want a maybe. Give me a Yes or a No please.

29. I love things systematic, like math.

30. If I delete you on facebook, you cause harm to me.

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM