Melting Ice Cube

Melting Ice Cube

Mr Toh: "And so now you know, ice cube will not be cut if you use this metal wire method..."

Spike Lee: "Mr Toh Mr Toh..."

Mr Toh: "Yes Spike, you have a question isit. Regarding water? Or regarding ice? Or regarding melting ice?" *laughs*

Spike Lee: "Er, my question is a bit more watery..." *scratches head*

Mr Toh gives the "er ya, continue..." look. *nods seriously*

Spike Lee: "I think there's a flood." *points to his feet*

Everyone turned around and saw a huge puddle of water on the ground.

Matthew Chen: "Eh Spike why you never tell us earlier!"

Spike Lee: "I just heard the water when I was tapping my feet..."

Matthew started joking about how the room will turn into a pool HAHHA -> Titanic!!! -> FREAK OUT.

In the midst of laughter/freaking out, Matthew took up the mp and started mopping... Apparently he doesn't know how to squeeze out the water... Weiting the awesome came to help HAHAH. Marcus took over and tried to clean up the water...

Weiting the awesome: "lol maybe the toilet pipe burst."

Spike Lee: "lol anyone wants to volunteer to smell it?" *smiles*

*laughlaughlaugh*

At the same time, Marcus was trying was best to clear up the puddle that seemed to be getting bigger...

TTAAADDAAA~ Suddenly the door swung open... Mr Toh to the rescueee~~ *SUPERMANNN*

Mr Toh took up the broom and started clearing up. *mopmopmop*

Matthew Chen: "Mr Toh, are the NJ people coming?"

Mr Toh: "Yes oh yes, they're coming." *diligently mops the floor without looking up*

Matthew Chen: "AHA, great, they'll have the best seats behind..." *evil laughter*

Matt, Spike, Marcus and I went to get dinner hoping that by time we return, there'ld be a swimming pool for us to enjoy...

By the time we returned, the puddle did not increase in size....): Aunty next door (snacks shop where the pipe burst), arrived with her husband. Saw their sad faces, I felt sad too):

Oh ya, the NJ people came and took the wet spots. HAHAH.

So funny LOL.
Mr Toh calls it, "Melting Ice Cube".

Marcus told me that CHS will be having one week break next week... *jealous*

Goodbye blog, I'm going to mug. I don't have one week break):

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM