diet.
DIET.
I have decided.
Since I'm so sick now, I shall start dieting.
QI GONG.
Lio WW tell me to do QI GONG so that my nose will be unblocked. I did it last night and got a massive lost of blood when I woke up haha. Trigo says probably I too pro alrd. haha.
MEET UP CANCELLED.
Planned a meet up with ZQ and HY at ZQ's house for basketball? ZQ last min has lesson, meeting cancelled. HY and I decided that it's too sian, so we called it off.
BOOK.
Finished reading 冬暖花会开 by 雪影霜魂. Library call number: XEYG.
I read it with a sick heart, meaning I did not really use my heart to read. Not much to take away from it I guess but one sentence stuck in my head.
报复从来是双刃刀,伤害别人的同时,往往也会伤害到自己.
So people, don't seek revenge.
And yea, it's a 网络小说 published into a book(:
Mugging Spree.
Decided to stick to my Mugging Plan (MP). So, goodbye blog!
& thanks Lio WW, learnt quite a lot abt the economy (:
I have decided.
Since I'm so sick now, I shall start dieting.
QI GONG.
Lio WW tell me to do QI GONG so that my nose will be unblocked. I did it last night and got a massive lost of blood when I woke up haha. Trigo says probably I too pro alrd. haha.
MEET UP CANCELLED.
Planned a meet up with ZQ and HY at ZQ's house for basketball? ZQ last min has lesson, meeting cancelled. HY and I decided that it's too sian, so we called it off.
BOOK.
Finished reading 冬暖花会开 by 雪影霜魂. Library call number: XEYG.
I read it with a sick heart, meaning I did not really use my heart to read. Not much to take away from it I guess but one sentence stuck in my head.
报复从来是双刃刀,伤害别人的同时,往往也会伤害到自己.
So people, don't seek revenge.
And yea, it's a 网络小说 published into a book(:
Mugging Spree.
Decided to stick to my Mugging Plan (MP). So, goodbye blog!
& thanks Lio WW, learnt quite a lot abt the economy (: