LOL.
I came across this 'sleeping in class' group profile on facebook quite a few seconds ago and I am AMUSED.
How I wish I can do that LOL.
There are millions of reasons but the most important thing is that ...
I DON'T WANNA MISS ANYTHING ANY TEACHER SAYS LOL.
I wonder how this friend graduated LOL.
LOL.
LOL is such a useful word LOL.
yay :D
LOL, Shiao Kee, don't stupid lah, just admit LOL is a useful word and you shall be spared :D LOL.
SK:"spare from wad?"
I came across this 'sleeping in class' group profile on facebook quite a few seconds ago and I am AMUSED.
How I wish I can do that LOL.
There are millions of reasons but the most important thing is that ...
I DON'T WANNA MISS ANYTHING ANY TEACHER SAYS LOL.
I wonder how this friend graduated LOL.
LOL.
LOL is such a useful word LOL.
yay :D
LOL, Shiao Kee, don't stupid lah, just admit LOL is a useful word and you shall be spared :D LOL.
SK:"spare from wad?"
(PIAK)
LOL!
sk:"whAT IS PIAK?"
(PIAKPIAK!!!!)
LOL. LAME.
HAHA. LOL.