first day of school.
第一天上学,难免有些紧张。
紧张到哭 .__.
I am going to abandon this blog.
Better be ready for challenges.
5 more days to my birthday, yet I am not happy.
Give me a punch bag.
I miss 204.
Almost everyone from 308 seems smart and very very hardworking.
I wonder if I will be able to cope in this kind of learning environment.
Let the smile disappear.
I want to change.
I am feeling down down down.
But not ready to break.
紧张到哭 .__.
I am going to abandon this blog.
Better be ready for challenges.
5 more days to my birthday, yet I am not happy.
Give me a punch bag.
I miss 204.
Almost everyone from 308 seems smart and very very hardworking.
I wonder if I will be able to cope in this kind of learning environment.
Let the smile disappear.
I want to change.
I am feeling down down down.
But not ready to break.