Heartbreaks.


I recently walked out of a heartbreak. I took the "long cut", hurting both parties badly with my foolish actions and words.

And so I came up with "how to treat heartbreaks with the most positive & unhurtful ways"

Heartbreaks. (damn, hearts can really break)

Why are girls mainly the ones that hurt damn badly after a heartbreak?

Answer: Some guys are selfish unfeeling cold-blooded creatures. I catagorise them under: Jerks.

Such stupid idiots should't exist at all.

(all sources gathered from real life experiences & TV drama etc)

Why do some girls still go back to those unfeeling jerks after being dump/ignored/treated like shit?

Because they are silly. Girls are silly. (guys remember that). If a girl loves you, she may/prolly will continue loving you for a couple more years. Lucky ones take a few days, some up to 20 30 40 years or even until they die. No joke.

Lesson: DON'T FREAKING PLAY WITH OUR HEARTS YOU JERKS.

"WHY THE F DOESN'T HE WANT TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE????"

Because he thinks that if he was to continue talking to you, you will not let him go. Take note: he THINKS. He doesn't use his heart to FEEL how you're feeling. He doesn't care about you. So stop talking to him or even try to. Do something constructive girls. + guys enjoy being WANTED. Don't make them happy. Make yourself happy.

Lesson: DON'T GIVE HIM ANY CHANCE TO HURT YOU MORE.

"HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!"

Ummm okay have you heard Jay Chou's super old song, "tornado"? 1st line says, "love is like a gust of wind". Guys' "love" changes like directions of the wind. Actually this applies to both parties - both guys and girls. At this young, innocent, naive age, we think that love is magnificent, pictures love as eternal, forever kind-of-thing/feeling. lol. As we grow older we will find ourselves changing partners, "why the hell can't I love a person for a longer period of time???", "why doesn't he love me anymore????" Like what my dad says, "心智不熟“, meaning we're not of the mature age to really understand what's love, we don't know how to love.

Love is tolerance, love is understanding, love is everything nice and wonderful in the world hahhaa. LOL ummm I don't really know too...

Love is... Pictures, Images and Photos

Lesson: DON'T PA TUO WHEN YOU'RE REALLY YOUNG LIKE 13?? 14?? 15?? IDK. I mean if you know you can't handle it. DON'T DO IT. Observe. First.

Sometimes... Pictures, Images and Photos

I am not experienced or whatever. I've only been through ONE heartbreak and it hurt like shit. I just hope that no one/people around me will experience the same shit as me... (it feels worse than shit actually)

I don't want to experience another heartbreak. Keeping in mind not to hurt him. Be happy when I'm spending time with him(:

I love you darling (:

:) Pictures, Images and Photos

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM