Cannibalism
Some interesting News from TODAY 28/08/10
------------------------------
BERLIN - Would you be prepared to sacrifice, stomach fat or ears for the sake of high-class cuisine?
A soon-to-open Berlin restaurant is touting for diners willing to do just that: Donate body parts that it says it will turn into gourmet meals according to the age-old cooking habits of an Amazonian tribe infamous for its cannibalism.
The promotion has been declared grossly distasteful by a growing number of protesters, who say it is in particularly bad taste following the case of a real cannibal in Germany.
In a prominent advertising campaign on the Internet, in German newspapers and television, the restaurant, Flime, is appealing for willing donors and diners to become members of what could be a new dining movement.
"Members declare themselves willing to donate any part of their body," the advertisement reads, adding that any resulting hospital costs will be taken on by the restaurant. They say they are also looking to employ an "open-minded surgeon".
The location of the restaurant - if it exists - is being kept a secret, as is the identity of the owners and investors behind it.
The restaurant cites as its inspiration the indigenous Brazilian Waricaca tribe, which once practised the ritual of "compassionate cannibalism", or eating parts of the corpse of a loved one to emphasise the connection between the living and the dead, which was said to help with mourning.
Mr Michael Braun, the vice-chairman of Berlin's Christian Democrat party, said he had received several protest emails calling for the restaurant to be banned.
"I'm working on the assumption that this is some sort of a warped joke," he told Bild. "But it's disgusting, not least because it wasn't long ago that we had the case of the Berliner who was murdered by a cannibal."
Mr Braun was referring to the case of the computer technician Bernd Jurgen Brandes, who in 2001 volunteered himself to the self-confessed cannibal Armin Meiwes, who chopped off his penis and prepared it as a dish seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic.
Meiwes then killed Brandes and consumed his flesh over the following months. He was sentenced to life imprisonment in 2006. THE GUARDIAN
I wish I could say this was a joke or label it satire, seriously.
OMG the world is so interesting...
Haha, I believed that as the world progresses, homo sapiens will erm progress with time and become more civilized...(assumption) Apparently I am wrong... (okay getting slightly disturbed by the fact that I'm assuming everything I'm saying...) Anyway, I shall continue... OMGGGG its damn gross. Can you freaking imagine eating someone's ear or belly or what? I think the restaurant will love it if SAW(a damn freaking disgusting and perverted horror movie. you know, "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.") exists in real life.

Picture taken from:
http://themoderatevoice.com/65055/rnc-loses-donor-over-foot-in-mouth-leaked-fundraising-presentation/
(FREE FOOT ANYBODY??)
tian ah. faints. I think it's okay to feed on bodies of your own species (eg, almost every other living thing feed on the dead flesh of its own species) provided if you're in a very 迫不得已 situation. I mean not like the witch in Hensel and Gretal, demons in 西游记 etc. Maybe something like when there's a plane crash in Antarctica, Sahara etc. Erm I mean SURVIVAL. That'll be the only situation where it's justifiable I guess.
OKay, what's the issue here???
IDK. Just feel like talking about this ..... cannibalism.... Because I'm so utterly disgusted by the news...
What is cannibalism?
Wiki: the act or practice of humans eating the flesh of other human beings.
Picture taken from: Wikipedia
Article 5 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that:
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Question: if you're already dead, does the UN Declaration of Human Rights still imposed? I don't think so. So does it give anyone the liberty to EAT another? I mean is it even legal? Let's refer back to the News article. Oh Berlin. Oh Germany. Haha guess what? Cannibalism is not illegal in Germany...
Ummm as for Singapore... It's illegal (grins). Relax peeps, we're UNDER THE PROTECTION OF LAW. (meaning we'll prolly(suaysuay) get bitten by some asshole cannibal and get our revenge by making him go behind the bars instead of youknow, bitting him back, tooth for a tooth)...
OMG what am I thinking...
So scared now I can't think. I'm afraid of going to the toilet even when my bladder is on the verge of bursting...
In Moscow, a famous (notorious) cannibal Andrei Chikatilo, who raped, murdered, and munched on 52 victims between 1978 and 1991.
Source taken from: http://blogcritics.org/tastes/article/cannibalism-legal-in-russia/#ixzz0xvI3FJ9D
Source taken from: http://blogcritics.org/tastes/article/cannibalism-legal-in-russia/#ixzz0xvI3FJ9D
Cannibalism is legal in China...
ARH OMG I should stop searching for more info but it's kind of addictive... AHHH.
Okay one last one...
I'll end this post with a joke taken from SGForums:
actually I eaten human flesh b4.. when I was trekkin in Amazon Forest with my teammates.. we r forced to becoz we met the WHITE PEOPLE, a notorious barbarian tribe..
We showed some friendly gestures and to our amaze they invited us to their base... we sat around the fire then there the leader danced.. and ripped open 1 of their enemies.. and gave us to eat..
haiz we bobian but to taste.. lick n eat... at 1st we tot its very disgustin// but after eattin.. we think hmm not bad leh.. then after we left.. my friend ask for a takeaway.. then the babarian reply.. "finger licking good".
We showed some friendly gestures and to our amaze they invited us to their base... we sat around the fire then there the leader danced.. and ripped open 1 of their enemies.. and gave us to eat..
haiz we bobian but to taste.. lick n eat... at 1st we tot its very disgustin// but after eattin.. we think hmm not bad leh.. then after we left.. my friend ask for a takeaway.. then the babarian reply.. "finger licking good".

Picture taken from: blog.zap2it.com
Haha. tata.