Happy Birthday Trigo(:
Happy Birthday Trigo(:
It has been 3 years since we become friends! ^^How time flies! Haha, jiayou for everything in life, I believe you can do it de!(:
My and Sale are back in Singapore! Welcome back!(:
I'm currently reading this book -> 地域的第19层 awesome thriller! :D library call number CIJN.必读的长篇鬼故事!
I watched Shrek 4 with Trigo on Friday. It was funny but the characters look disproportionate ahhaha. Donkey very cute! The plot was simple. Umm, not very highly recommended but worth the money if you're one that's into cartoons(:
I rented a book -> Pig Island by Mo Hayder at Clementi MRT bookstore(located at Clementi MRT). Not much of thrill until the last few chapters haha. The story is simple. A journalist went to Pig Island to write a report and in the end, witnessed a massacre on the island. Then he fell in love with the "baddie" whom he thought is innocent. The "bad guy" planned the massacre and got the journalist into jail for the massacre.(in other words, 替死鬼). stupid right the plot.
I say what ever that comes to my mind. These things are usually filtered and went through QA before translated into words that come out of my mouth. This is so that I will not hurt anyone concerned.What about you?
It has been 3 years since we become friends! ^^How time flies! Haha, jiayou for everything in life, I believe you can do it de!(:
My and Sale are back in Singapore! Welcome back!(:
I'm currently reading this book -> 地域的第19层 awesome thriller! :D library call number CIJN.必读的长篇鬼故事!
I watched Shrek 4 with Trigo on Friday. It was funny but the characters look disproportionate ahhaha. Donkey very cute! The plot was simple. Umm, not very highly recommended but worth the money if you're one that's into cartoons(:
I rented a book -> Pig Island by Mo Hayder at Clementi MRT bookstore(located at Clementi MRT). Not much of thrill until the last few chapters haha. The story is simple. A journalist went to Pig Island to write a report and in the end, witnessed a massacre on the island. Then he fell in love with the "baddie" whom he thought is innocent. The "bad guy" planned the massacre and got the journalist into jail for the massacre.(in other words, 替死鬼). stupid right the plot.
I say what ever that comes to my mind. These things are usually filtered and went through QA before translated into words that come out of my mouth. This is so that I will not hurt anyone concerned.What about you?