crapzwork
YAY! It's time for~~~
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
In this very special post, I shall post all the CRAPZWORK I have yet to complete:
CRAPZWORK1.Biology Assignment 3.3
CRAPZWORK2. Physics Assignment 5.2
CRAPZWORK3. Math TLE2 Tier C
CRAPZWORK4. Chemistry Test revision
CRAPZWORK5. LA Essay
CRAPZWORK FTW~
No lah, I am not slacking... Have you heard "慢功出细货” (or however you write it) before?
Umm, the main reason why I am still awake is because some AH on the 2nd storey keeps making those shifting furniture sounds. Irritating.
5 x $5 = $25
tata~ Thank you Daddy(:
Oh, J came over to basketball court here. Get well soon yayaya? :D
Watched Alice In Wonderland with Hui Ci ^^ Nice movie wahaha, just slightly disappointed blehz. Plus the popcorn is bitter): burnt caramel):
Been going back to school these few days, study with Hui Ci ^^ Got to finish as much work as possible tomorrow...
Volunteering for Kai Yun, Jessica, J's LDP event (GOT FREE SHIRT NEH) on Saturday... Sial, left with Sunday...
CRAPZWORK FTW~
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!

CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
CRAPZWORK!
In this very special post, I shall post all the CRAPZWORK I have yet to complete:
CRAPZWORK1.Biology Assignment 3.3
CRAPZWORK2. Physics Assignment 5.2
CRAPZWORK3. Math TLE2 Tier C
CRAPZWORK4. Chemistry Test revision
CRAPZWORK5. LA Essay
CRAPZWORK FTW~
No lah, I am not slacking... Have you heard "慢功出细货” (or however you write it) before?
Umm, the main reason why I am still awake is because some AH on the 2nd storey keeps making those shifting furniture sounds. Irritating.
5 x $5 = $25
tata~ Thank you Daddy(:
Oh, J came over to basketball court here. Get well soon yayaya? :D
Watched Alice In Wonderland with Hui Ci ^^ Nice movie wahaha, just slightly disappointed blehz. Plus the popcorn is bitter): burnt caramel):
Been going back to school these few days, study with Hui Ci ^^ Got to finish as much work as possible tomorrow...
Volunteering for Kai Yun, Jessica, J's LDP event (GOT FREE SHIRT NEH) on Saturday... Sial, left with Sunday...
CRAPZWORK FTW~