Homework
How am I going to finish the homework... OMG.
I have been slacking like forever since EOYs ended...
The good thing is that I still have 15 more days to get it done :X
Have I always been like that?
Anyway, here to write about what happened in the last week...
15/12... G's birthday ^^ We went for dinner at Ah Yet's (duno wad) hahaha, We had a set each. I remember the previous time I went Ah Yet was at Genting... But it wasn't a really pleasant experience... Anyway, the food that day was AWESOME :D I love the fried scallop! hehehe. I think the price is $55/set or something? High class food (what do you expect?) Haha, anyway, it was a pleasant meal.
Aunt asked me about my grades and I told her it was far better than the previous years(bullcrap). And she demanded me to tell everyone what MSG I got... WTS sian. She wanted to show off G's good grades lol. H3 Physics big deal arh, I also can ._. Anyway, that is seriously not the main piont... I didn't tell them my marks because it is fking obvious that
Well, at least it's an A -.- Dammit.
I swear I am going to top my class in something academic. Dammit. Show-off freak, I am not going to lose to your son -.-
lol, I didn't want to like vent my frustraations today. Gotto change (argh).
16/12... 2nd Aunt's birthday.
Uncle treat us to the same place. But this time we had seafood :D (oh I forgot to mention I had a terrible allergy the night before... Thank you lobster -.-) Well, the meal is like 3X better than yesterdays... Too bad the allergy is opposite... It lasted for 2 days -.-
We had a monopoly $ poker game. Last (as always). Fun, but will have to wait till CNY to play ._.
17/12... J's birthday.
Sneaked out to attend J's birthday party ^^ Bernice's there too, Melody's junior. I think she knows about O and me. Arh that is the past.. I hope I will never see O again in my life. If not the wall that I built in my heart will crash and I will go emo for another few years -.- Anyway that is not the main point-.-
J was having this majong - biscuit party thing hahahaa, I was totally stoning and eye-dropping throughout ahahaha (as you can guess, my eyes were freaking swollen and red). Oh and I realised the durian cake doesn't have cream because it was half done -.- Okay sorry J, if you see this, please msg me or something because I lost your contact number ._.
All the best too hehe(:you know what I mean :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to do something but I forgot -.-
ah, I see a slacker in the mirror!!! ):
I have been slacking like forever since EOYs ended...
The good thing is that I still have 15 more days to get it done :X
Have I always been like that?
Anyway, here to write about what happened in the last week...
15/12... G's birthday ^^ We went for dinner at Ah Yet's (duno wad) hahaha, We had a set each. I remember the previous time I went Ah Yet was at Genting... But it wasn't a really pleasant experience... Anyway, the food that day was AWESOME :D I love the fried scallop! hehehe. I think the price is $55/set or something? High class food (what do you expect?) Haha, anyway, it was a pleasant meal.
Aunt asked me about my grades and I told her it was far better than the previous years(bullcrap). And she demanded me to tell everyone what MSG I got... WTS sian. She wanted to show off G's good grades lol. H3 Physics big deal arh, I also can ._. Anyway, that is seriously not the main piont... I didn't tell them my marks because it is fking obvious that
My Results' Are BAD, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING.
Well, at least it's an A -.- Dammit.
I swear I am going to top my class in something academic. Dammit. Show-off freak, I am not going to lose to your son -.-
lol, I didn't want to like vent my frustraations today. Gotto change (argh).
16/12... 2nd Aunt's birthday.
Uncle treat us to the same place. But this time we had seafood :D (oh I forgot to mention I had a terrible allergy the night before... Thank you lobster -.-) Well, the meal is like 3X better than yesterdays... Too bad the allergy is opposite... It lasted for 2 days -.-
We had a monopoly $ poker game. Last (as always). Fun, but will have to wait till CNY to play ._.
17/12... J's birthday.
Sneaked out to attend J's birthday party ^^ Bernice's there too, Melody's junior. I think she knows about O and me. Arh that is the past.. I hope I will never see O again in my life. If not the wall that I built in my heart will crash and I will go emo for another few years -.- Anyway that is not the main point-.-
J was having this majong - biscuit party thing hahahaa, I was totally stoning and eye-dropping throughout ahahaha (as you can guess, my eyes were freaking swollen and red). Oh and I realised the durian cake doesn't have cream because it was half done -.- Okay sorry J, if you see this, please msg me or something because I lost your contact number ._.
All the best too hehe(:you know what I mean :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to do something but I forgot -.-
ah, I see a slacker in the mirror!!! ):