dOWN tHE mEmOrY LANE... Treasures of My Life.
Do you usually notice the lyrics of the song you are listening to? I do, and most of the time, I would imagine that I am the narrator in the song, happy or sad. If I really like the song, I would be listening to it the whole day, as long as possible, to get the melody, lyrics, situation. Feel the song, learn it, appreciate it. I know this sounds really alien, but its true. Take a look at my music player, highest play count 2250 (珊瑚海). Hahah.
Do you remember the songs you used to love in primary school? Lower secondary? When you listen to them again would you feel the same way as you feel last time? Would memories (sweet/bitter) fill your mind? Could you still remember what happened? I bet it's really vivid.
Music does not only make people come together, it also brings us back to the past, like a time travel machine, except that you can't change anything. I call this memory music.
What is your memory music?
I have plenty. Really ALOT because I listen to songs really often last time. Hmm... Let me recall some of them...
Harry Potter instrumental song (I have no idea what it's called). It brings me back to primary school when I started reading/watching Harry Potter. I was in Primary 2 or 3 and I was having a crush on Daniel Radcliffe D: Gross right? Hahah, innocent kind of crush... I had tuition 2 times every week, and was given lots of homework. I would play the song in my head while doing tuition homework, occasionally falling asleep on the study desk, dreaming of meeting Daniel Radcliffe. Stupid girl XD Well, I was only 7/8 years old, what do you expect? :D
一千年以后 - 林俊杰.Hmmm, this is a really great song which accompanied me through 2 years... 一千年以后 would play in my head during the sprints, pushing me on. At the end of P5, he graduted from PHPPS. I realised he was not worth my wait. I guess this is what people call "puppy love"? I have no idea.
适应 - 迷路兵. This is a song with slow, soothing rythmn, melody, lovely guitar accompaniment(: Definitely the song to discribe my secondary one life :D And this is the first song on my first blog (www.fractured350.blogspot.com). This song brings back so many wonderful memories and people that I missed so much, so dearly, the treasures of my life. I learnt: always weigh your choices and make the right decisions. Hmm, I'm fighting back tears now... It's not that I have made many wrong choices, I have missed too many opportunities in life that I cannot have anymore.
Barriers - David Archuleta. My 'wound healing' song, reminds me to let go now. You don't always get what you want in life.
I guess that's all for now? Oh man, why am I always letting those memories dominate my head? I can't think clearly now... zzz...
Do you remember the songs you used to love in primary school? Lower secondary? When you listen to them again would you feel the same way as you feel last time? Would memories (sweet/bitter) fill your mind? Could you still remember what happened? I bet it's really vivid.
Music does not only make people come together, it also brings us back to the past, like a time travel machine, except that you can't change anything. I call this memory music.
What is your memory music?
I have plenty. Really ALOT because I listen to songs really often last time. Hmm... Let me recall some of them...
Harry Potter instrumental song (I have no idea what it's called). It brings me back to primary school when I started reading/watching Harry Potter. I was in Primary 2 or 3 and I was having a crush on Daniel Radcliffe D: Gross right? Hahah, innocent kind of crush... I had tuition 2 times every week, and was given lots of homework. I would play the song in my head while doing tuition homework, occasionally falling asleep on the study desk, dreaming of meeting Daniel Radcliffe. Stupid girl XD Well, I was only 7/8 years old, what do you expect? :D
一千年以后 - 林俊杰.Hmmm, this is a really great song which accompanied me through 2 years... 一千年以后 would play in my head during the sprints, pushing me on. At the end of P5, he graduted from PHPPS. I realised he was not worth my wait. I guess this is what people call "puppy love"? I have no idea.
适应 - 迷路兵. This is a song with slow, soothing rythmn, melody, lovely guitar accompaniment(: Definitely the song to discribe my secondary one life :D And this is the first song on my first blog (www.fractured350.blogspot.com). This song brings back so many wonderful memories and people that I missed so much, so dearly, the treasures of my life. I learnt: always weigh your choices and make the right decisions. Hmm, I'm fighting back tears now... It's not that I have made many wrong choices, I have missed too many opportunities in life that I cannot have anymore.
Barriers - David Archuleta. My 'wound healing' song, reminds me to let go now. You don't always get what you want in life.
I guess that's all for now? Oh man, why am I always letting those memories dominate my head? I can't think clearly now... zzz...