great.
I guess this post's gonna cover the hands.
Anyway, I had a wonderful and fruitful day today.
Went to school at around 1300 to meet Jing Yi to do the valve thingy. She was having her lunch so I went to play some basketball first. Guess what? I shot in from the 3 pointer three times, unexpected. Then it started to rain.
Spent the next 2 - 3 hours at coronation fixing the valve. It looked okay until I brought it to my tuition centre, I realised that the cups flattened again. Well, I feel optimistic, guess it was the scotch that came off...
Went for tuition at 4, got some stupid graph questions worked out and walked for 30min, then took 67 home. I love 67. It's rarely crowded... I won't be able to take it when I come back from Bei Jing I guess.
Thinking about leaving the place I once called home is really kinda sad. I grew up here. I made my first best friend here. I had all my first times here. I last saw my loved one here. All the memories are not going to fade away from my mind, I will not forget.
Jacklyn, Jennifer, Jo, Swey Shuen, Winnie, Chloe, Aaron, Eric, John, Jia Kuang, I will not forget all the laughter and happiness you radiated that filled my life with so much hope and joy. Thank you(:
Guess I'm going to talk more about this when the time comes. Guys, I will miss you...
---
haha, check this out:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_427543.html?vgnmr=1
hilarious XD
I guess this post's gonna cover the hands.
Anyway, I had a wonderful and fruitful day today.
Went to school at around 1300 to meet Jing Yi to do the valve thingy. She was having her lunch so I went to play some basketball first. Guess what? I shot in from the 3 pointer three times, unexpected. Then it started to rain.
Spent the next 2 - 3 hours at coronation fixing the valve. It looked okay until I brought it to my tuition centre, I realised that the cups flattened again. Well, I feel optimistic, guess it was the scotch that came off...
Went for tuition at 4, got some stupid graph questions worked out and walked for 30min, then took 67 home. I love 67. It's rarely crowded... I won't be able to take it when I come back from Bei Jing I guess.
Thinking about leaving the place I once called home is really kinda sad. I grew up here. I made my first best friend here. I had all my first times here. I last saw my loved one here. All the memories are not going to fade away from my mind, I will not forget.
Jacklyn, Jennifer, Jo, Swey Shuen, Winnie, Chloe, Aaron, Eric, John, Jia Kuang, I will not forget all the laughter and happiness you radiated that filled my life with so much hope and joy. Thank you(:
Guess I'm going to talk more about this when the time comes. Guys, I will miss you...
---
haha, check this out:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_427543.html?vgnmr=1
hilarious XD