BLEACH

BLEACH.

I was very bored with studying so I decided to go to the washroom to wash my face. To my horror, when I turned on the switch, 2 roaches greeted me. * One Adult and One Nymph.



Just when I was about to crush it with the slippers I was wearing, they crawled into the drain. I have been sleeping kinda late everyday and I witness an increase in the number of cockroaches in the washroom. It is seriously freaking my out and destroying my mood.
I thought maybe it's time I should do something to exterminate its species in my washroom.

I was experimenting on bleach earlier in the evening. It worked miracles.
Gosh I didn't know it can remove fungus on bricks...
With the new knowledge and adknowledging the extra-ordinary cleaning power of bleach, I decided to do something really stupid.

I poured 2 cups of bleach into the drain.

I swear if the bleach doesn't kill the pests, I don't know what else can.

I must have lost my mind.

Then I remembered bleach + ammonia can cause disaster.

From about.com

Mixing bleach and ammonia creates chlorine gas. Chlorine gas is so powerful it was used as a chemical warfare agent in World War I. This stuff can kill you. If it doesn't kill you, it can cause pneumonia and make you extremely sick.

Lol, rushed to the toilet and opened the door. The toilet does smell kinda swimming pool-ish -.-

(& cross my fingers and hope that I will still be alive by tomorrow)

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM