March Holiday
My March Holiday Schedule:
Monday - Complete IH Essay and Chinese composition
Tuesday - Hand in Chinese composition & complete Biology SIA
Wednesday - CIP at Outram Park MRT & tuition
Thursday - CCA
Friday - CCA
Saturday - BSP Symposium at RVHS & complete tuition homework
Sunday - Complete Physics Assignment 3.1 & 3.2 & 3.3
This is what I mean by "life is unfair".
There are many other things I wanted to do.
Maybe go for a shopping spree with Ming Wei?
Maybe go for jogs in the evenings?
Maybe play basketball?
Maybe go catch a movie with Kai Ling & Kiona & Zi Qi & Lee Xin & Suzanna & Claire?
Maybe go to school and help out with the making of the props with juniors?
Maybe go aunt's place and stay over?
Maybe go Bras Basar get some old assessment books?
Maybe go for an outing with my family?
Maybe tidy up my room?
Maybe practice Chinese Calligraphy so that I can show off to Shiao Kee?
Maybe go shop for Yue Qi & Chelsea & Yee Hui & Yi Jing's birthday presents?
Maybe do some revision for block test?
Maybe go Aunty Nancy's house and talk to grandmother?
Maybe go visit Adelle and Sunny?
Maybe study with Si Cheng?
Maybe even blog more often.
Sorry blog, I won't be spending time with you.
Sigh, life is unfair. I need to find my time to do all those things.
玮婷,加油!
Monday - Complete IH Essay and Chinese composition
Tuesday - Hand in Chinese composition & complete Biology SIA
Wednesday - CIP at Outram Park MRT & tuition
Thursday - CCA
Friday - CCA
Saturday - BSP Symposium at RVHS & complete tuition homework
Sunday - Complete Physics Assignment 3.1 & 3.2 & 3.3
This is what I mean by "life is unfair".
There are many other things I wanted to do.
Maybe go for a shopping spree with Ming Wei?
Maybe go for jogs in the evenings?
Maybe play basketball?
Maybe go catch a movie with Kai Ling & Kiona & Zi Qi & Lee Xin & Suzanna & Claire?
Maybe go to school and help out with the making of the props with juniors?
Maybe go aunt's place and stay over?
Maybe go Bras Basar get some old assessment books?
Maybe go for an outing with my family?
Maybe tidy up my room?
Maybe practice Chinese Calligraphy so that I can show off to Shiao Kee?
Maybe go shop for Yue Qi & Chelsea & Yee Hui & Yi Jing's birthday presents?
Maybe do some revision for block test?
Maybe go Aunty Nancy's house and talk to grandmother?
Maybe go visit Adelle and Sunny?
Maybe study with Si Cheng?
Maybe even blog more often.
Sorry blog, I won't be spending time with you.
Sigh, life is unfair. I need to find my time to do all those things.
玮婷,加油!