X-Country-NationalDay Celeb.

Today's X-country/National Day celeb.
lame lor!...i told ma, LY and me will be going to turf city to runrun, x-country, but in the morning ma say i've nv told her b4-.- sian...!!! So, last second we asked 大姑姑 to drive us there. Yay! She actually went in((: Thanks! Were HJ and GG late? Hopefully not!

hmm...Cross-Country's a bliss, cos i managed to finish it!!-.-LOL! I thought I won't run.I'll just walk, but in the end, i realised Dorcas was running...I don't want to lose to her mahs, so i ran^^ zzz... too bad ... i was skipping my way for the 1st half of the run=.=lll stupid ;ar.Dorcas 叫我
" dun skip, lidat later no more energy!SLOW DOWN!"
lol.i was wondering,"who cares anyway",
then i continued skipping ARH!~ ...... true enough. 2nd part i sian liao.... but then hor, still,
I COMPLETED THE RUNNNNN!!! yeayea~ *ClapsClaps xD

&& 104 won! yeayea~
Angeline/Debate,
Aurelia/GirlGuides,
Carrie
/Judo,
Deborah
/Track,
Denise/ELPS,
Grace
/Badminton
>our winners xD

the lucky draw,oneOfour 没人赢. Some got a bag, some got shoes, some chocs..blahblah. I didn't win anything wad...so,I DON'T BOTHER((:


nothing much 'bout national day celebrations lar. only i didnt go back phpps.蛮遗憾的...
but.but.but.I SAW DARYL!*GrinsGrins)) he cant really recognise me at 1st xD i was on e bus.then i shouted his name lorh..he see liao nv react...den i waved.then he smiled xD... Sad. only saw him. no others liao... zzz...

yay! next mon no sch((: yayayay!mugging time!! woo~ must score highhigh for eoy no matter what^^ but b4 that, relax a bit -> Bleach! -.-

anyways,thanks people for tagging((: link me hor!xiexie ;D

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM