Move on Move on Move on

Move on Move on Move on~














Omg now i'm super conscious of my skin colour... I'll be bleach white soon! Just for you! AHHAHHA. I LOVE YOU SCT.



I guess I love caring for you.

I guess I love teasing you.

I guess I love traveling 4h to meet you.

I guess I just love to be with you.


I guess thats why I love you :D


AH, just realised I chose this photo because you look gud! hahaha.



Jiayou SCT! Go Go GO!













Came across this "Families" magazine issued by meimei's childcare. There's a particular page that attracted my attention immediately when I had a quick glance:



I like the messy speech bubbles and wonderful colour combination although I think black and purple could be replaced by other colours as they are too harsh for the overall cheerful mood... Hahaha, I should totally be a designer xD











Had supper with Dad, Mom and Meimei. Took some photos of my uber cute sister :D:



"I want yakult~!"








WR due on Monday.

I&R due on Tuesday.

&&

I forgot when's OP.

FAIL.










OH. Today I discovered how TaoBao and TaoBao agents work... OhhMyGawd LIFE RAWKS. I shall start saving up :D

Wait for meeee, prweetiee clothes :D




OKay, maybe i'm getting a bit crazy.
Me shall go to sleep naww.



goodnite world :)


Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM