It's been awhile...


It's been a really long time since I have last posted hahaha.

Updates:



1. Block Test is over!

Yay!

And...

*frowns*

JCT's over, next comes Prelims WTH.

Hahhaa, anyway, I screwed up really badly...

Besides not taking Chemistry paper, I also didn't revise thoroughly for all subjects, including Mathematics and Physics which I have "tried" preparing one and a half months for. (damn)... I know right, I might get retained lol -.-

Expected failure percentage: 100%.

Yay. !@#$%^&*()$%^&*&^%$#$%^




2. June Holidays flew past like nobody's business!
Oh manz, I wanted to update,,,, and wthhh I've forgotten what I did -.- I think I am mad.




3. I've quit PROTOR's Math and Physics!

This is a super 伟大 decision because:
I 've followed Mr Toh since Sec 3..............
Might not be comfortable with other tutors' teaching style.............
IDK if I'll regret LOL.

This was a rather rash decision.
I have always felt that I have spent too much time at Protor that I didn't have time to study. I don't know if this is like an excuse to not do well. All these years it seems like tuition and grades have an inverse relationship -.- tian ah. Right after Mathematics paper(second last paper), I approached dad and had a 45min discussion on my opinions. We came to a conclusion that I should find a better tutor... And so the verdict is: continue Protor's Chemistry, approach my own Physics tutor when in doubts, change Mathematics tuition to one nearer to my house.

Yeah, so .... Hahaha, *SIGH*




4. New tuition - Mathematics

It's been a really long time (my fav phrase today hahaha) since I have attended a "real" tuition centre with clerks and 1teacher-1class-teaching-the-same-things. HAHAHA.

Class is made up of 2 HCians, 4 RVians, 2(some other IP school) and another guy. Luckily one of the HCian is my OG mate haha. But too bad he didn't attend today's lesson! (please don't tell me he quit ):

Teacher is a male, in his late 20s? Doesn't look like Singaporean but speaks like one. I suspect he's from China. Must be a SS (smart scholar). (but a bit waste of talent leh...) He teaches quite well, fasst but i think it's their revision week or something. We've had substitution for test but they haven't started. Hmmm...

The tuition centre has a weird regulation. A registration fee of 27 dollars and deposit of a month's school fee has to be paid before 28th of each month.
Failure to do so will have to pay another 27 dollars registration fee and the deposit will be used to off-set the fees for next month. HMMMM......

Oh, and I was given a free calendar! *happies*


These are stickers! Pretty cool hurh! :)





5. Meimei decides that I am a nice person

Hahah, for the past 3 and a half years of her life, meimei has never fully accepted the fact that I am her really nice and awesome sister until.... TODAY! *clapclap* for my "efficiency" -.-

Yesterday I ate lychee and ask her to throw the seed away for me (nono, not child abuse nono!). She was reluctant, so I washed the seed and used it to tickle her. This was the first time she didn't yell or scratch me hahahaha. (<- improvement! :)

Today after dinner, I took meimei out to playground. It was quite late(around 8.30pm) but there were still some kids playing at the playground. Played catching and "ice cream seller". Took her up the slide and slid down together :) I've always thought that both meimei and I inherited "dad/mom"'s extrovertedness and like to take photos ahahhaha, but surprisingly I was wrong! Meimei was super shy at the park, didn't want to take photos ): Hehe, we raced to the lift and I taught her how to answer when anyone ask her where is the lift :)

Me: Where is the lift?

Meimei: duh leef ish ower dere! (The lift is over there!) *runs off*

Haha, so adorable :)



I LOVE LIFE :)

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM