There are some things in my head that I can't not get off before I sleep.
My life now is just like the colours of gummy bears.
Green - Jealousy
No. Not me. My sister.
She's always crying and whining from 7pm to 11pm every night.
I have no idea why. I guess she's jealous that parents talk to me too o.o.
Yellow - Sunshine.
The weather can kill. I think Chin Teck gonna chao da someday oneday hahaha :)
I'm searching for my Sunshine in life... What's that gonna be? Hmmm...
Turquoise - CHINTECK :)
Braces I mean! I love you! :) :) :)
I wonder how you'd look like without braces heh..
Red - Passion-less
I lost passion for studies since Sec 3. Ummm.
Yah, trying to reignite that flame...
TRYING HARD. like really.
Transparent - Feels kind of empty...
Referring to brain.
I have been doing my tutorials (except physics).
But my brain still seems like its stuck in Secondary 2 )':
Oh yah, I've been doing very badly for tests too... haiz.
what to do?
Gummy Bears are so ...
Pathetic.
They're designed to be mutilated, cursed, love, hate, eaten.
They're so irresistibly sweet.
They're so vulnerable to all laboratory tests and what-so-ever-ridiculous experiments.
They're so chewy, I literally get a tooth ache...
By the way, I have added colours to the words and also attempted to add pictures.
Oh well, internet connection sucks. What else can I say? ):
My morale is so low.
I'm capping at at this.
Going over that limit, I think you'll think I'm crazy.
I think I'm concealing my madness very well :)
Well done Wei Ting :)
Yay, I love the world.
I love the fact that time flies~
It's 1.01am.
Bloody ____.