UPdates:
I SCREWED HCL DAMMIT.
Birthday! Had a picnic-party at a park @ AMK with JD, YH, YJ, YQ :)
Genting! With Christie and YJ :) AWESOME 3 days :)
School reopen! Eggcited!! :)
New Year Resolutions:
1. Successfully promote to J2 XD
2. Score Physics.
3. Be nicer to meimei X.X
4. 减肥 to 45kg!
5. Stick to Vegetarian 5/7 :)
6. Let the past down and not be affected.
7. Enjoy PW.
8. Get into AC///
9. Hand in ALL homework on time :)
10. KILL MORE COCKROACHES.
11. Sweep floor more often ^^
12. Reflect as usual and do something about it...
.....
My favourite past time was to blog.
Now I find it so boring and useless.
reasons:
1. Cannot be used as personal blog.
You know sometimes you've something against someone/something. You can't say it Out Loud. Or 后果自负. GOODLUCK.
2. Can't get message to be conveyed asap!!
You're excited.
You've got something to share.
You want to let people know.
Isn't it more sensible to sms/facebook/twitter instead?
Okay I must admit there's word limit for all the above. But isn't it more efficient? hahaha. LOLz.
3. May very likely lead to procrastination.
Look. It's 1.26am and I am blogging. & tmr's first day of school -.-
4. May lead to disappointment.
Let's say you've an awesome blog.
People love your blog.
and then one day you decided to not blog.
one.
two.
three.
four.
....
*clickclick*
*refreshrefresh*
THEN they'll go...
"EH WHY NEVER UPDATE ONE!!"
*disappointed*
see? (I don't expect anyone to understand...)
nvm. I'm onefoot in lala land.
OK. ////
My point being: I WILL BLOG LESS :)
hahahhaa.
-----------------------------------------------------
CRAPO IMO ITCHYINGO
HOWO?
Can't sleep bec of the itch.
Rub toes.
*RUBRUB*
Scratch face.
*SCRATCHSCRATCH*
Smear medicated oil.
*SMEARSMEAR*
SPam moisturizing cream.
*SPAM AHHHHHHHHHHHH*
算了.我去冲凉.
Step out of bathroom.
*scratches head*
sheeeze it's not working!!!!
Do what the MRBOX recommends, "JUST SCRATCH IT!"
damn yeah i like that...
Something to share (taken from some china website):
爱,我不后退
曾经以为,我只是你生命中匆匆过客,曾经以为,爱情对于我来说那么虚无缥缈。只求曾经拥有的言语中,不相信爱情的天荒地老。只因有了你,我才明了,爱需要有你才完美,只因有了你,对爱的追寻结局,无论是悲还是欢,无论我追寻的千辛万苦,也绝不撤退。
尽管,世事太多我们不能预料,尽管这世上有太多的劳燕分飞,一切的疑问还在心中纠结。结果又能怎么样呢?是分还是合,我虽然不刻意希求,但对真爱,我绝不后退。
爱,我不后退,当有太多的世俗的眼光阻扰了你我的配对相爱,太多虚伪一次次重新对爱的剥夺时。只因心中深深明白,你是我今生的唯一,只有你,一声一笑间充满了理解。
爱不能后退,爱要不停的给,给予才是真爱的唯一的解释,无论你获不获得。过程之美才是爱的真谛。爱,我不后退。爱要不停的追,未来也许依然会累,未来也许依旧伤悲,在苦苦追寻中,我也能体会出甜如蜜糖的滋味来。
爱,我绝不撤退,即便是前方万丈深渊,我也会一跃而入,希望手牵你的手,不会可惜生命只有一次的珍贵,幸福着在另一个世界里与你依然双宿双飞。
爱,我也绝不后悔,无论你有太多的防备,无论你用泪水回答我,在无奈的结局与无情的现实拥有悲情的体会。那怕让自己的自尊再一次的负重,那怕心再受炼狱般的煎熬,时时挣扎,爱了,我绝不后悔。
万物的脆弱是那么的有形有式,当爱成为你注入平凡生活的一道活泉时,显出不光是生命的坚强,还有对未来的甘甜期待。爱,我不能后退,爱的山盟海誓就是要我的余生作为赌注,让你拥有更多的幸福。爱,我绝不后悔,有了你,一切终是虚化,只有你,这才是最珍贵的真实。
如果明天,如果还有明天,如果2012的预言会成为现实,爱你,我更不会后退。在世界唯一留给我们的短暂里,我也会与你相依相偎,睁着眼睛看世界虚化成乌有,看生命最后灿烂带给你我的幸福久久!