theatresports 2010 pre-performance
Theatresports 2010 pre-performance anxiety.
Danger round games:
1. Reverse the scene
2. Emotional replay
3. Commercial
Today we had a try @ hat game & emotional replay & commercial
I was really rusty. Didn't perform at my best. I don't think I contributed much.
Weijun was epic awesome manz. Last man standing for hat game! But too bad we're only playing danger round games. Okay, best players: Weijun, Junli, Shilun.
Jiayou dudes and dudettes! We'll rock the stage tmr :)
Okay, so our opening goes like this:
opening music (marching)
WT march out to stage right.
WT: pikapikapika chooooooo!
JL, SL, WJ 大步跳出来. (swan lake music)
WT: Mee Gooooreng!
JL, SL, WJ Spread out (小步)
WT: Mee RoooooBus!
JL, SL, WJ Pose 1.
WT: Roti Praaaaata!
JL, SL, WJ Pose 2.
GX walks out stop @ stage left.
WT march to GX.
WT: The darlings are ready for inspection maam!
WT leads GX the way.
GX inspects JL, SL, WJ then walk back to stage left.
WT march back to stage right.
WT: Ice kaaaaachang!
JL, SL, WJ pose 1.
WT: Chan Mali Chan!
JL, SL, WJ 碎步跳八字 around WT and GX.
Black out.
(Dance music in)
Dance:
1. Abracadabra
2. Poppy
3. Sorry Sorry
Suddenly stop music.
"DJ, put it back on"
Dance:
Runrunrun.
All run to stage front, out hands together.
All: "Psssst Darling 爱你哦!讨厌!"
We've only rehearsed once. Yes, we are efficient! Hopefully I won't screw up my lines X.X
In the morning met WJ @ Jurong East as usual. @ Aljunied bought curry puff and drinks for breakfast. Sat down @ bus stop, a plum lady abt 60 years old approached us to ask us for money to buy food. IDK. I felt kind of annoyed. I was thinking, she has limbs, why not go work. OKay... Not that I'm cold blooded... I had the urge to give her my cury puff but... Decided not to...
Some FFT:
On the bus, WJ sort of analysed the situation again. He suggested that maybe the old lady wants badly to get a job but wasn't able to because of her personal appearance or problems, etc like medical problems, cannot squat etc. IDK. Maybe one day can approach some old folks welfare organization like 居寺林 etc and maybe can bring these old folks there for free meals or something, at least they can survive. I know, this world is freaking realistic. Kind hearted souls that have the ability to help are rare, really. Keeping in mind that humans are greedy, what's enough and what's more than enough that's just nice to spare to those in need? AND how does one define "in need"? Manz, confusing.
Went food hunting with WJ after rehearsal bec I was super hungry.... SJ wanted to join us but in the end PS cos his mom cooked. GX left early. JL has facil meeting.
Naise WJ walked arnd the estate hunting for food with me. Found a dead grasshopper/locus. Debated whether who should try it first. Yes, it's full of protein... Yea, additional protein from the ants surrounding it -.- Bought mashed potato from 7-11. Still hungry...
Took a random bus number 14 to Dhoby Gaut. Realised the bus passes City Hall also. So we alighted @ City Hall then walked to Raffles Place. Bought Subway and we walked to Bread Talk, WJ bought sandwich thing that looks like a house.
HAHAHA. Everyone become 笑点 except me! ^^ wtwt 你最棒!:)