Post EOYs



HAHAHHA.How is wish this is PSLE result LOL.
HSK五级(2010-09-04) 汉语水平考试
听力阅读写作Total ScoreStatus
869785268合格

Could have done better I guess... )':

NVM. I got an A (at least) ^^

Lin Lao Shi showed us class performance for overall.
Looks like I've passed and... AM GOING TO GO HWACHONG. HA.

Shouldn't have freaked out.

Damn, did so freaking badly for sciences this time round.

ERRR, as for IH, I swear I studied.
Using wrong source wasn't expected.

ANYWAY.
No MOre IH for the rest of MY LIFE.

YAY :D (it's been a long long time since I last beamed like this :)

Getting back Physics and Math tmr.

Guess I didn't do very well for PHYSICS too.

AIYA.

Whatever.

It's OVERRRRR~~

Cause for celebration HAHAHA (:

Gonna work damn hard for JC ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tian ah, mom saw my computer desktop photo.

Ahh, so paiseh now (blushes).

What did I put? (Not telling :)

BUT I can say that I'm drowned in this feeling :-$

HarHar :P
LOVE YOU TECK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to post a SUPER sophisticated entry.

But forgot what I wanted to blog about -.-

Anyway,
I want to thank all my friends, especially Cuper My Rob Bin Sale!!!
Thank you for everything!!!

Especially Rob, who's always there for me! :) LOVE YOU JING :)

YAY.

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM