Pre-EOY blues.

Pre-EOY blues.

CRAPZ.

I'm so damn concern abt them but i have no idea how to help them. Maybe tmr?Maybe after EOYS? Will it be too late?

Wait. Do I even have time to think abt them?

SHUCKS. My life is in a freaking mess too.

How to help myself?

IDK.

I really don't know. OKAY.

What are my prioties in life?

OKay. Academics.

School.

What's going on?

Bloody Hell NYAA.

I hate my handwriting.
I want to rewrite every fking sentence.

Why the hell do you come back to me?

Bloody Hell Life.
SUCKS.

I have no fking idea where the shit are my bio assignments.

DAMN going to waste time doing in class tmr.

Why am i so frustrated???

I've been failing Chinese and LA assignments.

Doing badly for CHEM revision quizzes.

HE gave me bloody 2 for everything for prog report.

ARGH.
I HATE BIO.
I HATE MATH. FKING NEVE PASSED ANYTHING BEFORE.
I HATE PHYSICS. I TELL YOU NOW I HATE YOU.
I HATE CHINESE.
I HATE IH. BLOODY HELL NEVER PASSED A SINGLE SHT THIS YEAR.
I HATE LA. I CANT DO ANYTHING. I CANT ANALYSE. I JUST CANT.
I HATE CHEM. I CANT REMEMBER EVERY SHT

I HATE SCHOOL.

AND I HATE YOU.

HATE MYSELF.

HATE ME I WANT TO SUICIDE NOW.

I've been telling myself to relax, to chill.
Everything's goona be okay.

But since when has it been okay?

I know I shouldn't be so worked up, easily defeated.

BUt what choice do I have?
I'm trying my very best but I seE no results.

NO RESULTS.

I am so damn pathetic.

Don't try to talk me into you know, believing that I will be able to do it, so continue because I am so tired now IDK what I'll do.

FUCK.

I CAN'T EVEN SAVE MYSELF.

Popular posts from this blog

将故事写成我们

Pregnancy update

Smooth ROM