happy day :D
Yesterday was a happy day(:
ShiaoKee,YueQi, YiJing and I went to escape theme park. This was the first time I've been there and the rest have been there for at least 2 times in their lives... Although I've always thought that it was a very very fun place, I felt kinda disappointed when we went in. From other people's comments of Escape Theme Park, I thought that it's like...very very (erm) exciting...
HOWEVER...
All the rides look kind of... (not up to standard), unlike those at Genting... And, 3-4 rides were under upgrading/maintainence/cleaning/(all the crap)
Fortunately, the viking ship thing was quite memorable. (I'm still suffering from post-viking-syndrom. HEADACHE.) haha :D kinda pity that chels' not with us):
~~
we took some neoprints...


and some random pictures...

oh, and we had some vocal training when we took the rides. HAhhA
~~
周杰倫 - 說好的幸福呢
周杰倫!!! you're loved :P
~~
Got back results for Chinese, Science and History.
I didn't fail any.
Got A1 for Science :D
and erm.
I AM GONNA GET FULL MARKS FOR GEOGRAPHY :D
can't wait.
ShiaoKee,YueQi, YiJing and I went to escape theme park. This was the first time I've been there and the rest have been there for at least 2 times in their lives... Although I've always thought that it was a very very fun place, I felt kinda disappointed when we went in. From other people's comments of Escape Theme Park, I thought that it's like...very very (erm) exciting...
HOWEVER...
All the rides look kind of... (not up to standard), unlike those at Genting... And, 3-4 rides were under upgrading/maintainence/cleaning/(all the crap)
Fortunately, the viking ship thing was quite memorable. (I'm still suffering from post-viking-syndrom. HEADACHE.) haha :D kinda pity that chels' not with us):
~~
we took some neoprints...
and some random pictures...
oh, and we had some vocal training when we took the rides. HAhhA
~~
周杰倫 - 說好的幸福呢
周杰倫!!! you're loved :P
~~
Got back results for Chinese, Science and History.
I didn't fail any.
Got A1 for Science :D
and erm.
I AM GONNA GET FULL MARKS FOR GEOGRAPHY :D
can't wait.