ROM We got hitched legally! Been 1.5 months already, still can't believe it.... We still say the same jokes WT "I don't friend you already." CT "Then... I marry you lor!" WT "Eeer you threaten me..." Funny how things are now, still the same but a bit different. Different as in our parents are ok with us locking the door during bedtime, stop saying things like "our family is better than yours right? wanna join?" haha... hmms. Valentines day Ate zeechar @Kimly (Bukit Gombak), the usual - cereal prawns, omelette, baby kailan (garlic), half fried chicken... I didn't have much appetite... CT ate most of it... Felt the standard dropped. Of course, I had to drink coca-cola. Been craving coca-cola for 2 weeks already? Both of us didn't think much of it. 1 week prior, I started having PMS symptoms, greasy hair, sore everywhere, and cramping - mild cramping. I didn't think much about it, just drank my very own co...