We started out as a team, we die as a team, get it? stop quarreling - if u wanna win
[Amanda, Chyi Hui, Hiu Tong, Lydia, Susi, Vivian, Wei Ting]
We are a team, with team members, willing to try their best, to do their best. There may be times when there's some miscommunication and problems - stress. Some things may be difficult to accept, but have we tried our best to understand and forgive?
Is it really THAT difficult?
Understand, not quarrel.
Forgive, not to blame.
Everyone makes mistakes.
We're not perfect.
There's not much I can help. But i hope to help.
Talk to me if you're feeling down.
I want to do my part as well.
[Amanda, Chyi Hui, Hiu Tong, Lydia, Susi, Vivian, Wei Ting]
We are a team, with team members, willing to try their best, to do their best. There may be times when there's some miscommunication and problems - stress. Some things may be difficult to accept, but have we tried our best to understand and forgive?
Is it really THAT difficult?
Understand, not quarrel.
Forgive, not to blame.
Everyone makes mistakes.
We're not perfect.
There's not much I can help. But i hope to help.
Talk to me if you're feeling down.
I want to do my part as well.