I love drama and choral nite.
Hopefully the rest of the days goes on smoothly!
Don't worry people... Everything wil be fine(:
THANKS
AV people, Theater club people, and my cca mates, teachers(:
QingXiao: I know you know I know you love my smses(:
LuQiang: QiangQiang~ coughcough... goodluck for ur rehearsals(:
Livia: MeiMei arh... must tk care hor~ hahaha... your shoes XD
YinKuan: CUrryPUff!! LOL -.-lll heehee(:
ZhenPing: Sandals are unreliable THINGS(:
YiNing: o.o BLACK! xD tsktsk.. that jacket XD
I'll be doing FOH next Monday and Wednesday. Don't know what's that... I only know being runner's funnn((: heehee... Can I be runner instead? I promise I won't slack... PLEASE... i promise to sweep and tidy or wad so ever the back stage... and audi.. please!! hahahahahaa =X
Hopefully the rest of the days goes on smoothly!
Don't worry people... Everything wil be fine(:
THANKS
AV people, Theater club people, and my cca mates, teachers(:
QingXiao: I know you know I know you love my smses(:
LuQiang: QiangQiang~ coughcough... goodluck for ur rehearsals(:
Livia: MeiMei arh... must tk care hor~ hahaha... your shoes XD
YinKuan: CUrryPUff!! LOL -.-lll heehee(:
ZhenPing: Sandals are unreliable THINGS(:
YiNing: o.o BLACK! xD tsktsk.. that jacket XD
I'll be doing FOH next Monday and Wednesday. Don't know what's that... I only know being runner's funnn((: heehee... Can I be runner instead? I promise I won't slack... PLEASE... i promise to sweep and tidy or wad so ever the back stage... and audi.. please!! hahahahahaa =X